Water Damage Restoration Services in St. Louis
Let Apple Restoration Help Restore Your Home
Every second counts when it comes to repairing water damage to your home. Apple Restoration, a division of Exterior Building Solutions, offers expert water damage restoration services to eliminate water from your home quickly. Our team of experienced home improvement contractors will closely monitor and document the restoration process to ensure your property has been dried thoroughly.
Why Hire Us for Water Damage Restoration
When you’re looking for a home improvement contractor to fix your home’s water damage, you need a company that can not only do the work, but can do so quickly to prevent the situation from getting worse. Apple Restoration is that company.
Here are a few benefits you can expect when you hire Apple Restoration to handle your property’s water damage restoration.
- Accessibility: It does not matter when you need water damage restoration services — Apple Restoration will be there. We offer 24/7 emergency service, so we can come to you at any time.
- Experience: Our home improvement contractors are well-trained and highly skilled. Anyone we send to help repair water damage to your property specializes in water damage restoration, and will monitor and document the drying process until it’s complete.
- Fast Response Time: Apple Restoration gets to water emergencies right away. The faster we respond to your water issue, the better chance we have of minimizing the damage, which can help save you money.
- State-of-the-Art Equipment: Our gear can remove standing water quickly, find hidden moisture, and dry and clean your home and its contents. After the drying process, we use deodorization and sanitizing materials to ensure your property is as safe to inhabit as it was before the water damage occurred.
How We Operate
We understand water damage situations vary and we handle them as such, but how we go about restoration is consistent. After you contact us, we’ll come to your home to conduct an inspection and assess the damage. From there, we’ll get to work on the restoration process, which includes:
- Water removal & extraction
- Drying & dehumidification
- Cleaning, deodorizing, sanitizing
Be Aware of Water Damage Hazards
Oftentimes, water damage to homes is the result of severe storms or floods. However, your home can also be at risk from everyday household appliances like your water heater or an overflowing toilet, bathtub or sink. Sewage backups can lead to water damage too.
There will be times where water damage is unavoidable, but keep an eye on anything in your home that contains or uses water to operate. One of the easiest ways to avoid water damage in your home is to prevent it from occurring in the first place.
Contact Us to Learn More
If your property has suffered any kind of water damage, contact Apple Restoration right away. Our team of experienced home improvement contractors is equipped to handle any water emergency and will restore your home in a timely and efficient manner. To learn more about our services or get a free estimate, call (314) 729-7663 or complete our online request form.